Thursday, December 9, 2010

Puzzle Fundraiser - Update

It's been a while since I posted about our puzzle fundraiser.

So, as an update and a reminder...

We are up to 610 puzzle pieces sponsored. YAHOO!!!!

Thank you to every single person that has generously sponsored 2, 10, 20, 50 or more puzzle pieces. WOW! We are so very, very grateful!

If you haven't sponsored a piece of the puzzle or you don't have any idea what I am talking about... go read this post for more information. We've got 390 puzzle pieces left to be sponsored. I'm hoping that by the time we receive our Travel Authorization we will make our goal.

Thank you everyone so much for your support!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!! Praise the Lord for His provision! Your post about the high expectations we have about family traditions had me belly laughing. Girl, that is sooooo my family as well. I don't know why I always set myself up for a Norman Rockwell experience in what turns out to be something far, faaaaarrrr from it. Well, at least we know we all do this to ourselves...year after year after year after year.... :) At least we are in good company!

    ReplyDelete