Saturday, December 11, 2010

We learning English too

Yesterday, S read my blog post about the puzzle pieces and gently told me I had added wrong. I wrote that 610 puzzle pieces were sponsored and there were 490 still left. OOPS... I meant 390. 390+610=1000. Right? I edited the post so it's correct now.

Then a little while later one of my good friends, who happens to be an English teacher, sent me an email that had me laughing at myself all morning. Check out the "Learn Chinese" thing over on the right side of the blog. Notice anything funny?

"Learn Chinese - WE trying"

Apparently, We trying to learn English too.

I think I'm going to leave that one for a while.... because it just makes me laugh. And I think it's good for you to laugh at yourself every once in a while.

Please forgive my typos, grammatical errors and silly mistakes on this blog. I am, admittedly, the WORST proof-reader ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment