Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1/2 way there!

We are in absolute awe of the generosity of all our friends who have sponsored puzzle pieces!!

We are SO close to getting to the half-way mark! 498 puzzle pieces sponsored! (The chip-in isn't completely accurate because people have given us cash that isn't recorded yet)

Thank you to every single one of you that has generously sponsored with $2, $4, $10, $20, $50 and even $100 donations!

If you are new to our blog, and don't know what I'm talking about... you can read here about our fundraiser! And please consider sponsoring a piece of the puzzle.

Other news...

Many have asked when we are going to travel. Our agency says it will probably be three to five months from now. Maybe March or April?

All I know for sure. Not soon enough.

We are on day 21 of our wait of LOA (Letter of Acceptance). But, honestly I don't expect to see this document for at least another month.

So, in the meantime... We've got a lot to keep us busy. Thanksgiving, two December birthdays (I know poor planning!), Christmas, painting and packing.

I'm tired already. But, I'm grateful for all these events because I'm quite sure I'd lose my mind otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment