Of what you asked? Pretty much EVERYTHING!
- that we won't know how to parent her
- that she will be MORE SCARED than us and what does scared look like in a 15-36 month old?
- that she won't love us. I know that sounds terribly selfish ... but the reality is she MAY NOT love us, definitely at first, but even later... and we need to be prepared for that.
- that our bio kids will have difficulty adjusting
- of leaving my bio kids for 14-16 days to travel to China!!!!!
- that she will have physical and emotional needs that we won't have the first clue how to help with.
...and the list goes on and on.
It's not like this is the first time I'm thinking about these things... it's just that sometimes I'm optimistic that I can deal with it all... and other times... well, not so much.
We aren't perfect parents. In fact, most of the time, we have no idea what we are doing.
But, we must trust that He will provide us with the skills necessary to deal with the needs, whatever they may be, of ALL of our children.