Friday, January 7, 2011

Waiting for Monday... again

I'm disappointed. Because I was HOPING. But I shouldn't have been.

It's only been 8 days since our Article 5. Average wait for Travel Authorization is about 20 days. So I really shouldn't have been hoping something would come today.

But, when you've come this far... and you are so darn close... you just can't help it.

So, here we are again... waiting for Monday. Because travel authorizations don't come on the weekends.

BUT, they DO come on Mondays!

It's going to be a LONG weekend.

PS. oh... there's no guarantee it will come Monday either. But, here's hoping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I remember hating the weekends when it was our turn!!! Our wait was four weeks---I am hoping yours is shorter!!!! Hang in there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think of the weekends as being a time for enforced relaxation in regards to the phone/mail.....

    ReplyDelete