Thursday, July 19, 2012

First reunion!

CCAI Travel Group 1687 had their very first almost complete reunion.

6 or 7 families (boy how we missed the 7th) from ALL over the country gathered in DC for the July 4th holiday.

How JOYOUS to see our friends.  To be reunited once again.

We had the BEST travel group ever.

Seriously, these people are like family.

I just love them all so very much.

We are all different.  We all came to adopt our children for different reasons.  We are different ages.  and come from different backgrounds.

But, we just click.

I can't imagine what our time in China would have been like without them.  and now I can't imagine not having them in my life.

and to see those sweet children again, each of whom we met on the same day as Grace a year and 1/2 ago.   I can't tell you how awesome it was.

They all hold such a special place in my heart.


We are already planning next year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment