Thursday, April 26, 2012

San Francisco

I'm going to San Francisco for the weekend!!! Wahoo! I have three hours to kill in the Dallas airport. I think I will have to find a family with small children and offer my services... Or else I won't know what to do with myself. While I enjoy time with my brother and his family... Steve will be holding down the fort. He does so very capably. Like WAY better than I ever could. And he never complains. He is my saint. Little run down of his weekend... With FOUR kids. Little league opening ceremonies (read: sheer chaos) Little league Parade Baseball game (that he is coaching) T-Ball team pictures Another baseball game Little league team pictures Swimming lessons Kidney walk. And more... Never mind the daily tasks of taking care of four kids stuff. You know... Like feeding them. All while I laze the weekend away in one of my most favorite places. Can I get a big round of applause for my awesome husband?!?! I owe him. BIG! (posted from iPhone while sitting in plane... Please forgive typos and lack of formatting)

1 comment: